Kiowa Fire Protection District Job Announcement
The Kiowa Fire Protection District currently has job openings for one (1) full-time Firefighter/Paramedic. This position is shift based on a KFPD 48/96 shift schedule.
The job posting closes on 09/30/2022. Please submit your letter of intent, resume, application, and certifications via email or drop off hard copies to the District Office prior to 5 pm on the closing date. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Minimum Requirements (or ability to obtain within 90 days of hiring):
- Colorado Department of Health Emergency Medical Technician – Paramedic
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- CDFPC Firefighter I
- CDFPC Hazardous Materials Operations Level
- FEMA ICS 100, 200, 700, 800
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License
- Driver Operator or Engineer Experience is Preferred
Minimum Requirements (to be met within 1 year of employment):
– CDFPC Firefighter II
Testing procedures are as follow:
– Written Test
– Oral Boards
– Background Check
– Driver’s License Check
Testing, interviews, and physical agility testing will be scheduled on a date to be determined. This position is full time with benefits. The annual starting position pay rate will be $42,848. New hires will also receive a uniform allowance upon conditional job offer and acceptance. FPPA pension and health insurance benefit package included.
For more information, contact Administrative Staff at the District Office at:
403 County Road 45
Kiowa, CO 80117